Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

12.31.2003

New Year's Resolutions


I can't believe it's ALREADY a new year! While some people do not believe in making New Year's Resolutions, I do, and I have a few things I'd like to accomplish in 2004. My resolutions are including, but not limited to, the following:

1. Read my Bible more,
2. Lose 30 lbs...not necessarily from a physical appearance perspective, but more of a health issue,
3. Get Travis COMPLETELY potty trained by his 3rd birthday,
4. Spend more time practicing my piano/learning new songs.

Okay, so there you have them. I will try to write up some reflection stuff on 2003 tomorrow. For now I have to get Jacob to sleep. Hope everyone has a happy, happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home