Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.11.2003

It's a real good thing I didn't eat breakfast before turning on the TV this morning. Travis went to work with Michael today, so the remote was mine this morning. I put the TV on TLC and "A Baby Story" was on. Now I love to watch that show. I always get teary-eyed when it gets to the part when the baby is born. But there was something a little (more like a lot!) messed up about this morning's episode. There was a mommy and....a mommy. WTF?!?! My one question is...WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? Yeah, I have HEARD of lesbians having children together, meaning that one of the "life partners" is artificially inseminated (or so we should hope!) and they "have a baby together", but to see this on TV nearly made me gag. All I can say is I feel sorry for that baby, growing up, not knowing which one to call his "daddy". SICK!!!

Now for a more pleasant subject change, the Tigers play against Wake Forest in Madison Square Gardens THIS THURSDAY NIGHT. I sooooo cannot wait...I have been waiting for this since March. It almost seems too good to be true that it's time for basketball again. So if you never hear from me again after Thursday, it means I had a stroke. Of course, if the Tigers lose, sure, I will be disappointed, but the wounds will heal if we beat Mizzou or the Fighting Illini. The stroke, however, will be inflicted upon me if the Tigers WIN against Wake Forest. I believe Wake Forest is ranked in the top 25 right now in one of those stupid polls. Don't get me started on those dang blasted polls. So maybe I don't have a lot of faith in my team right now, which is bad, but I need to see them win some good games and then my mind will be more at ease. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I need to find something to do. Today is going to be incredibly boring without Travis to keep me entertained. :( Oh well, maybe I should go clean something....yeah...right!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home