Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.27.2003

Happy T-Day!


Wow, someone's having a happy Thanksgiving!

I made a rather strange observation about myself this morning. My upper arms were actually smaller this morning than they were when I went to bed last night. Like, my left arm was itching, so I reached up to scratch my arm and it felt different. How the heck did that happen? As a side note, I have already lost all of my weight from my 2nd pregnancy in less than 6 months, whereas I NEVER lost it all after Travis. So now I have about 25 lbs more to go and I'll be back down to where I need to be. Well, of course, we all know I'll gain like 15 back today, lol. Maybe I should go run around the block about 6 times this evening. But how the heck did I lose fat cells overnight like that to where it was so noticeable?? It's a great mystery!

I LOVE today! I have so many wonderful Thanksgiving memories. My mom has always made Thanksgiving so special for me. Never once did I think my parents didn't have much money, because my mom always had this huge spread and set a table to the likes of something in a Martha Stewart magazine. I always loved how she would get out the good china and the pretty stemmed glasses. My mom has just always put special creative touches into everything. There's a lot of dishes to wash afterwards when you break out the wedding china, and so some people opt for paper plates and everyone just find a place to sit, but it's just not the same. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!! Only about 30 more minutes 'til the parade!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home