Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.29.2003

Wow, it's 1:55 p.m. and I'm just now posting something? :::GASP::: No, I'm not sick, just busy. Busy with kids, busy talking on the phone, busy working on my site. Yes, working on my website AGAIN, adding some midi files. So the kids are down for a nap and peace and quiet reigns for the time being, and I thought I could think of something to post. But I actually have nothing to post about except for a few random thoughts.

I'm not sure if I am playing piano tonight at church. It all depends on whether or not the other piano player is at church tonight. (Wednesday night is her regularly scheduled time to play.) If her husband gets off work late, she doesn't come by herself. She once made the comment to me that she wasn't going to drive all that way by herself. :::AHEM::: I drive farther to church, and with 2 babies. Since Michael goes to school on Wednesday nights and I have to make the drive by myself too, I could very easily take the same attitude as hers, but Michael told me that I should be the better person and go on to church. Besides, most everyone there is very helpful with the kids while I'm busy at the piano. The long drive by myself doesn't bother me. Besides, that's what cell phones are for. Anyway, have I ever mentioned how much I love our church? We are all one big happy family. :-)

Here's a link to the latest poem I have written. I wrote it yesterday afternoon and it was written in memory of Sam. In Memory of Samuel "Sammy" Levi Nichols, Sr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home