Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.20.2003

Got up a little earlier than usual this morning because I needed to run to the store for something before Michael went to work. Ended up not having to go afterall, then I waited for him to leave so I could jump on here to check mail, check orders, and to write something in here. I get this little pop up that says type "TREAT" to get your AOL treat of the day. Hmmm, so I type it, and it takes me to AOL Radio, and wouldn't you know, this song comes on, which just so happened to be my all time favorite song during my Junior year in high school, by who became my all time favorite artist. Can anyone guess what song and what artist? Maybe a few people that read this could guess, um, if anyone does actually read this. The artist shouldn't be too hard to figure out...I even saw her (a clue) in concert in June 2002 in Orlando, Florida (another clue!). Anyway, sometimes I hate hearing songs that take me back to that time in my life. It was the best time of my life, and at the same time, the absolute worst. I guess everyone feels that way about high school.

Last night after Michael took the computer away from me and wouldn't let me play online Scrabble with Brian & Chad (GRR), I put in one of the DVD's a girlfriend of mine, Amanda C., (sorry, I know way too many Amanda's to not put the last initial) let me borrow. Amanda C. is the girl whose house has the door that I nearly amputated my toe on. I guess she felt so bad, that she let me borrow several of her movies. So back to this movie..."A Walk To Remember". It's got Mandy Moore in it, so I thought it was going to be another chick-flick that would end all happily ever after. WRONG! I was bawling my eyes out towards the end, all the while Michael is sitting here on the computer, just catching tidbits of it, and even Michael said "If I were paying attention to the whole thing, I'd probably be crying too." Had I known that's how the movie would end, I would have saved it for another time.

For anyone that is interested, (which a few of you will be), only 33 more days until the FIRST HOME BASKETBALL GAME FOR THE MEMPHIS TIGERS on November 22 against somebody I don't think I've heard of, and since I'm not looking at the site right now, can't remember who the heck it is!! Oh well, who cares, we're gonna KILL 'EM! Anyway, here is the link for the 2003/2004 Basketball schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home